Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Neutral Attributes...

"Do un to other, as you would have them do un to you..."

I guess that's been one of the many values that was instilled into me as a young boy, but sadly this saying/proverb/ or whatever hasn't always really been true for me thus in this journey called LIFE.

I consider myself a good guy, friend, son, etc...but I think maybe sometimes I have tendacy to be too "nice" and too "available"...Like that person you can most depend upon to be there in times of need.... So when I don't feel like IT'S being reciprocated, it annoys the hell out of me.... Is it worth the headache of confrontation? Or is it more of an epiphany?

Sometimes you just have to excuse people, people do people things...Afterall we're only human..
Everyone isn't going to operate in the same manner...

Whatever the case, I have to do some adjusting in that department.

Just a mental note....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home