Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reminisce of my 1st L () \/ |= .....

Every time I see you
It's like I get this feeling
A feeling that makes me wonder
What could have been?
Where would we be?
Were we just meant to be for a season, why not eternity?

Every time I see you
I reminisce of the times we shared

The many times I'd rush from class to catch you on AIM
The countless nights we'd spend on the phone
The " you hang up...no you hang up" type of phone conversations
At times we'd run out of stuff to talk about
But we were both content..
Just to hear you breathe was enough.

Every time I see you
I reminisce of that feeling...
You were the very first thought of each day
As well as the last voice I heard at night..
It was like you were made for me
And I was made for you...
Truly inseparable (I thought..or felt rather)

Every time I see you
I reminisce of the day when the season changed...
The leaves started to wither...
We drifted apart in the wind of destiny...

AND I...

Was left with these feelings and bittersweet memories...
Tried to hold on and resist being blown away...

AND YOU...

Seemed to have spread your wings and fly briskly in the sky...
In time I eventually moved on and learned how to fly again...

What was I to learn?
What were these feelings?


Was it LOVE...?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger wild cowgirl said...

...puttin all our business on the web.

quit actin like u dunno..YES IT WAS LOVE!!!

(tee hee)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home